Sunday, May 13, 2012

My First Mother's Day

Well, since I'm working backwards I realized I needed to do a little blurb on my first Mother's Day. Just like everything else in my life, I pretty much took ZERO pictures and I'm blogging about it 2 months later.

I woke up to Matt (and Ronan) making me breakfast - yummy egg scramble, turkey bacon and of course...coffee. :)



Ronan helped me clean my plate. And when I went to snap one of the few pictures of the day, he posed like a little doll! :)



My boys got me a gift certificate to the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa - and I will be using that sucker VERY soon! I also got a great 8x10 photo of Ronan and I from his 6 month photo shoot.

After hanging out at home for most of the morning. We made the rounds to see Matt's mom and my mom. Ronan "made" each of them a little gift - and I think it actually turned out pretty cute!



Matt's mom gave me a framed poem with Ronan's little painted handprints (so sweet!) and my mom gave me a really nice card and some shopping $ :).

My sister and I took my mom to PF Changs for dinner and then we got our nails done a few days later. Ronan was a crazy kid at dinner though - he actually threw up an entire bottle at the table and decided he wanted to screech and test his yelling skills throughout the whole meal.

By the end of the day I was one exhausted (and BLESSED) mama!

Can't wait to do it again next year. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment